Galtronics has been in the antenna business since 1978! With almost 40 years’ experience designing in a variety of antenna product lines, Galtronics has developed a solid reputation and takes considerable pride in the innovations its engineers are able to develop.
There are currently design centres in South Korea, Tempe, Arizona (USA) and a new centre in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada).
A brand new state-of-the-art facility was opened in Tempe, Arizona in 2017 and replaced the existing facility nearby. The dedicated and talented group of engineers are creating impressive innovations every day. The Tempe facility also houses a warehouse that facilitates shipments of primarily DAS and Small Cell antennas.
The ever expanding team of engineers and technicians that Dr. Minya Gavrilovic, EVP of Innovation and Product Strategy, is assembling in Ottawa are all what he calls “A players”.
Dr. Gavrilovic is laser focused on building the right team with the right strengths, all with an attitude to win. The team is very excited to be developing some leading edge products in the Small Cell, DAS and Base Station Antenna markets.
Galtronics’ unique technologies are at the core of the effective, game changing solutions they provide to their clients. Customers are given a competitive advantage because Galtronics’ R&D Teams are proactively conducting research and development in emerging technologies that have the potential to be implemented this year and up to five years out. Galtronics R&D teams develop solutions to help clients leverage the new technologies.
Galtronics has an established track record of innovation in the wireless antenna industry. Galtronics facilities worldwide collaborate with universities, colleges and industry experts in order to uncover the next revolutionary wireless technology. Proprietary manufacturing techniques and breakthrough wireless technologies are safeguarded by an extensive intellectual property and patent portfolio.
- Over 100 antenna engineers with nine PhDs in the field
- Over 100 patents and intellectual property rights relating to antenna design and manufacturing
- Average of 100 new projects every year with 40% moved into production
- New Product Introduction Lines in three countries to support quicker product launch
- Custom designed over 2000 different antenna products
- In December 2016, Baylin completed a prospectus offering of 3,108,450 common shares totaling gross proceeds of $5,750,633.00. The net proceeds are funding R&D for entry into the Base Station Antenna sector.
Some of Galtronics competitors are really large, in fact too large to compete on smaller projects. Baylin is nimble enough to act as an extension of a customer’s R&D department.