This position will focus on building technical relationships through face-to face engagements with customers on technical selling. Support of Galtronics Sales team to position valued products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct technical discussions with customers to promote Galtronics solution and help expand business into existing and new markets.
- Promote Galtronics technology and products and build competitive value proposition.
- Provide technical guidance and support/training to customers
- Support customer design and integrate Galtronics solutions into customer devices.
- Work closely with PM on detailed Technical Specs, costs and schedules. Assist antenna design team by gathering customer requirements and detailed product specifications
- Support customer debugging processes; may conduct basic OTA tests at customer site
- Create quotes, reports and documents for product qualification.
- Travel approximately 50% of the time in US to provide on-site customer support, and following up on customer projects.
- Have basic knowledge of antenna and integration processes.
- Self-motivation and reliability are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of in antenna or wireless business
- Excellent customer interaction and support skills
- Strong customer relationship building
- Demonstrated successful sales/FAE track record with excellent business acumen
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail and follow-through
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with 802.11 radios
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Wi-Fi industry knowledge
- Embedded operating systems
- Hands-on experience performing S-parameter measurements, and antenna patterns in anechoic chamber
- Systems, Applications, or Integration Engineering preferred with a focus on wireless products
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org