Position Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Date Created: 04/05/2017
Date Modified: 04/05/2017
Location: 4711 Yonge Street, Suite 500, North York, Ontario M2N 6K8
An Aerial View
The Chief Financial Officer will direct all fiscal activities for the publicly traded Baylin Technologies in accordance with applicable laws, standards and regulations. Accountable for the financial and risk management duties of a global company, you will be instrumental in developing strategies that mitigate risk and ensure compliance. Leading Mergers and Acquisitions activities as well as building and managing existing Capital and Public market relationships is essential.
The Mandate –Key Responsibilities
Work closely with the CEO and Toronto finance team to strategically facilitate the company’s future growth and financial direction.
- Develop and refine the financial rigours of the company including relevant tax strategies.
- Oversee the accounting, finance, legal, tax and treasury departments including those of our global subsidiaries.
- Facilitate the development and expertise of the centralized finance team.
- Manage requirements for reporting and filing with the TSX on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- Direct the company’s Enterprise Risk Management Solutions.
- Thrive on financial analytics.
- Strengthen the overall business model.
- Enhance policies and procedures in the organization as required.
With significant financial experience and many existing banking relationships, you excel as a deal maker and team builder. Your leadership, people and business skills have set you apart in previous positions.
A competitive compensation package and a working environment that supports employee development and recognizes their achievements makes this a desirable company to work for.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive in entrepreneurial settings and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Baylin employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome progressive change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and our culture. Baylin is more than just a finance company; we are industry leaders in the space we play in. We transform lives through wireless connections resulting in social change.
For more information, please visit our website>>
Baylin is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org